25 de nov. de 2011

.

I'm so fucking sad cause i missed the strokes concert three weeks ago. I had planned to go to the venue and listen to them outside, but that turned out to be impossible. I dont think they wll come to our country again and even sadder is my thought that the band won´t last. Their first concert here was awesome, and i wasnt very close to the stage. It was surely better for the braves near the holy place.

Sometimes i wonder if i'm going the right way. Having to lie to people i like is not a good thing to do. I wish i could say all the things i want and earn more mpney. That's it: we do things for money. Nobody can say we don't. This damn thing rules the world and we have to kneel before it.

Been saving money to do something i wish i didnt have to. Instead i should pack and go see the world. But having no guts to do that is my motto.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário