16 de fev. de 2012

.

this is my crying wall. at least it has been my crying wall for as far as i can remember. i only come here to cry and sometimes i try to disguise this fact by writing something different. even the pictures i end up posting are disguises for the usually depressive state of mine.

but this is not totally my fault, at least if you belong to the group that thinks we can´t control other people´s lives, nor the impact our deeds cause on others. i try to live my life positively, but this is certainly harder than it looks. we keep getting hit by problems that often dont concern us, and still we have to solve them, or at least live alongside them.

everyone has problems and i know it, but living with other people´s problems is enough and i will only write about my matters for now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário