21 de mar. de 2013

.

no internet connection makes u do extreme things, like opening a wordpad file and start writing. coffee also helps, its no shame for me to say. its so blase to write a non-sense text drinking coffee in a cold afternoon, i feel so much like a hipster. thats new for me though, cause ive never been anything. my sad dog comes to me with a limping leg, and thats real sad. i love using the same adjective twice in a sentence, the fact that we were told not to do something makes us wanna do it even more. my dog´s leg, the left walking leg, more specifically, has a problem and i have no idea about what has happened. maybe its a reaction to the sudden cold weather, like we, humans, feel when the temperature drops. no internet connection makes u wanna go to work too. okay, i lied. nothing makes me wanna go to work. when im there, though, things are easier. sometimes time passes like a bullet on fire, sometimes it doesnt. maybe i overthink things. its hard to choose a tattoo design, i had chosen stars to fill my left calf, but suddenly my left calf didnt seem to be large enough to fit three stars, so its not a keeper i guess. nothing is easy.

4 comentários: