16 de jun. de 2011

i wish i could.

I wish i could write like some people i know. It´s hard to have ideas, and when they show up, they fade away in seconds. This is not another depressive post; i just want to have a dynamic blog that entertain its readers. Some people write five, six posts a day, and i´ve been having trouble to write five posts a month. That´s definitely not good.

One idea is trying to make the blog more diverse, with other subjects. I know that a few subjects have total control of this place, and it may seem repetitive (and it is).

I promise i´ll do my best to make this place nicer than now. Pictures will be posted in moments of creativity lack. Even silly posts (for you guys) will be used as an excuse. Believe me. I´ll try to be more entertaining.

I know that all i wrote up there won´t happen.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário